TAKE OUT TOURNAMENT GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERNS ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WILL VOID A PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY.
ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 10:00 am CT on 3/2/2021 and ends at 11:59 pm on 4/11/2021 (the “Entry Period”). The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Visit Liberty (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by these Rules. Certain restrictions may apply.
A PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Kansas and Missouri, excluding Visit Liberty employees and affiliates. Void outside of Kansas and Missouri. To be eligible, a participant must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. All federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, a participant must:
- Enter by commenting a vote on any post in the Take Out Tournament series.
- There is no charge to submit an entry on the Facebook or Instagram pages. It is free to register an account on Facebook an Instagram. You can register at www.Facebook.com or via the Instagram app.
- One entry is allowed per user, per day, per platform (Facebook and Instagram) during the eligibility period of each matchup. For example, matchups in Round 1 will be posted at 10 a.m. and will close the next day at 11:59 p.m., so the participant would have four total opportunities to vote - two days on Facebook and two days on Instagram. In Round 2, the voting period will be extended, so the participants may have more days, and therefor more opportunities to vote. Only votes cast within the stated eligibility timeframe will be counted.
- Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Sponsor Parties, Facebook, and Instagram and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information provided by a participant; human error; alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost; entries that include content that infringes the copyright of a third party.
- Illegible and incomplete entries are disqualified.
- Entries that include content that infringes the copyright of a third party will be disqualified and may be deleted.
- By entering, the Entrant grants a license, and represents and warrants to Sponsor and the Releasees that Entrant is the copyright owner and grants a non-exclusive license to Sponsor and the Releasees to use the comment and/or photograph in all media now known or hereinafter created in perpetuity.
- All participants agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action resulting from or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of any prize as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and the Releasees and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- False and/or deceptive entries or acts, including misrepresentation of age, shall render such entries ineligible.
WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Winner will be randomly chosen after the “Entry Period.” By entering and or accepting the prize, Winners consent to the reasonable use by Sponsor and the Releasees of each Winner’s voice, likeness and/or image, hometown, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner in all media now known or hereinafter developed without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes in perpetuity. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of contest close through a tagged Facebook comment.
PRIZE: The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the restaurant voted the winner of the Take Out Tournament. All federal, state, local and any other taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions are permitted except at the discretion of the Sponsor.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and Releasees will not be liable to Winners or any other person for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation (s), order (s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s) regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work-slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control.
GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree that the Releasees shall not be liable for any liability, claims, lawsuits, causes of action, personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with this Sweepstakes, participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of, misuse of, defect in, use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winners release Releasees from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor the Releasees have neither made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and the participant will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at facebook.com/VisitLibertyMO.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND THE RELEASEES AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.